Just because you may be stuck at home, doesn't mean you cant have a little fun.
Use this time to explore some new + fun recipes and get the whole family involved!
Our Lemon Snicker doodle Cookies are for sure a crowd pleaser with the added benefit of being gluten free!
· 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
· 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Extract (optional)
· 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
· 2 Eggs large, beaten
· 1/2 cup ghee or softened or Coconut oil
· 1 cup Coconut Sugar
· 2 1/4 cups Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
· 2 tsp Baking Powder
· pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients together until well combined.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until completely combined and a smooth dough forms.
4. Roll dough into golf ball-sized balls. Then roll them in the bowl with powdered sugar until fully coated.
5. Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet 2-3 inches apart and bake for 8-12 minutes or until the cookies are crinkled on the tops.
6. Remove from the oven to cool briefly on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
7. Then carefully move to a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
Now, if I were to take a look at your daily diet and showed you exactly what to do to burn fat and boost energy while still enjoying foods you love would you want to connect?
Comment 'yes' below if you want the details!
Recipe by: Nicole Miller, M.S.
Edited by: Jaclyn Jacobsen, M.S.